Nordic walking combines cardiovascular exercise with a vigorous muscle workout for your shoulders, arms, core, and legs.
Nordic Walking uses poles in order to the following benefits to walking:
- The use of poles means the upper body muscles are used as well as the legs
- The poles help to propel the walker along meaning you work harder than usual yet the support given by the poles makes it feel easier.
- Improves posture.
- Strengthens core muscles.
- Reduces impact of landing.
- Enhances mobility of neck and shoulders.
Please visit our Bookings tab to check programme availability.