Public Access to Building Control Documents
Kildare Fire Service provides two types of services in relation to accessing Building Control Documents. Below is a step by step guide to ensure you are following the correct procedure;
1. I want a copy of the final decision of a fire safety certificate
- Please call 045 454811 or 454846 with the relevant reference number(s) (No application form required)
- Fee of €12.50 payable per fire safety certificate copy required
2. I want to view the entire fire safety certificate file (perhaps including copying documents)
- Please complete Application Form in Appendix 1 of the Policy Document
- Please include a letter of consent from the Building Owner/Occupier/Receiver
- Payment of fees will be as per the schedule of fees in the Policy Document
Please refer to Kildare Fire Service’s Policy on Access to Building Control Documents for further details on the steps listed above.
If you require a search to be carried out to locate fire safety certificates for a premises, please complete the ‘Fire Safety Certificate Search Request’ document and return it to email@example.com.
Please note in all cases above, documents may not be available, or search criteria provided may not return a hit.