Coroner’s Court Sittings 2022
Covid-19 Arrangements Summary:
Inquests hearings in the Coroner's District of Kildare listed for 2022 in the Coroner’s Court will be conducted in accordance with prevailing public health guidelines as set out on the Court Service of Ireland website.
Those attending Naas Courthouse for inquests should continue to follow the public health guidance, and the Courts Service health and safety protocols, to help prevent the spread of the disease. Please:
- maintain appropriate physical distance
- continue good hand and respiratory hygiene
- avoid congregating in groups
- comply with directions from the Gardaí, as the Coroner’s Officers, and from the Courts Service staff in relation to the management of persons in attendance in the court buildings and courtrooms and
- if you have symptoms which could be due to Covid-19 or if you have been advised to restrict your movement, self-isolate or are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test, you should not attend court.
These measures will be constantly reviewed in line with public health guidelines and may be subject to change as the guidelines continue to change during 2022.
Any inquiries on individual cases currently under investigation by the Coroner should be made to the Coroner's Office or to the Investigating Garda as Coroner’s Investigating Officer.
Kildare District Coroner’s Office: Update April 22nd 2022.