We want to hear from you!
Two important plans are currently being developed for the County:
- County Kildare Local Economic and Community Plan (LECP) developed by Kildare County Council
- Community Wellbeing Plan developed Kildare Public Participation Network (PPN)
We are working together to host five workshops, one in each Municipal District (MD), to gather your views to feed into both plans. These workshops aim to involve local voluntary community groups across Kildare to discuss and highlight the priorities for communities across Kildare.
They will be held in:
- Clane Maynooth MD on Monday 17th July, North Kildare Sports Club, Kilcock W23 NR2F
- Athy MD on Thursday 20th July, IWA, Woodstock Street, Athy, R14 PO38
- Kildare/Newbridge MD on Monday 24th July, Newbridge Town Hall, Newbridge
- Celbridge/Leixlip on Thursday 27th July, Leixlip Youth & Community Centre, W23 T8W5
- Naas MD on Thursday 14th September, McAuley Place, Naas W91 D62E
Please register to attend workshops here - www.kildareppn.ie/wellbeing/
We also have a short online survey that we would like as many people across Kildare to complete. This will inform the final LECP. It will only take 5-10 minutes to complete and is available here until Friday 15th September.