skip to main content


Roads & Services Letters

If you need a letter stating that roads and services are in the charge of Kildare County Council you should write to the Council’s Roads & Transport Department and attach:

  •  €75 (cash / cheque made payable to Kildare County Council / postal order)
  •  A legible Ordnance Survey or Land Registry Map with the site/ property outlined on the map and the road abutting the property  highlighted.

Roads & Services Letters will be issued, where possible, within three weeks from the day the request is received.

Please address all requests to Kildare County Council. Roads & Services Section, Roads & Transport Department, Level 4, Devoy Park, Naas, Co. Kildare.  Phone:  045-980421  Email:


Taking In Charge