skip to main content


Road Opening Licence

A Road Opening Licence is required for any works to be carried out in a public area e.g. footpath, grass, open space, parks etc. Applications for Road Opening Licenses can be applied through the Map Road Licensing System (MRL).

For registration on MRL system, please see attached procedures.