skip to main content
  • 045 980200
  • Head Office: Áras Chill Dara Devoy Park Naas Co Kildare W91 X77F


Public counter by
appointment only -
To book appointment
phone the relevant section below

Housing Contacts:


Appointment Only
Tuesday,Wednesday 9am - 1pm

045 980705

Homeless Services

Appointment Only
Monday to Friday 9am - 1pm

045 980230

Housing Grants

Appointment Only
Wednesday 9am - 1pm

045 980480


Appointment Only
Monday to Friday 9.30am to 11.30am
Level 1

045 980818

Loans/Tenant Purchase/Conveyancing

Appointment Only
Monday to Friday 2pm to 4pm
Level 1

045 980780


Appointment Only
Monday to Friday 2pm to 4pm
Level 1

045 980870

Rent/Travellers Accommodation

Appointment Only
Monday to Friday 2pm to 4pm
Level 1

045 980991

Housing Maintenance

045 980998

045 980200


How to make changes to occupancy?

To add an occupant, you need to complete a Permission to Reside form which will be assessed by Housing Allocations and is subject to approval and checks. This form is available here or the form can be posted out to you on request   

How to add a joint tenant

To add a joint tenant, you must complete a Change of Tenancy form. This form is available on the Kildare County Council website, or the form can be posted out to you on request.    

To become a joint tenant, the person applying must have been recorded as an occupant and included in the rent assessment for a period of 2 years immediately prior to the application. 

Please email regarding changes to occupancy or tenancy. 

These applications are subject to approval and checks. 

I was advised I am being allocated a house but have not had an update recently

The allocations section complete background checks which can take time, once everything is in order the nominee will be contacted. 

I require a copy of my Tenancy Agreement

You received an original copy of your Tenancy Agreement through the post shortly after signing. As this was the original legal document it was advised to keep this document in a safe place. If this document is misplaced, we cannot issue a replacement, but you can request a letter to confirm your tenancy. 

You can post in your request or email to  with reference ‘Housing - Tenancy Agreement’ outlining your request, with your full name, address and contact phone number or email address. 

My income has changed what do I do?  

Please complete a new rent assessment form here or this can be posted out to you on request.    

Please ensure all supporting documentation, proof of income, college letters etc. accompany the form. Please contact our Rent Assessment Team @ 045 980991 if you have any queries.